Our academic coach advises high school and college students on how to approach learning and employ various academic strategies. We work with students to create successful strategies that reduce stress and anxiety while also promoting success. Academic coaching, as opposed to tutoring, focuses on the “whole student” rather than a specific subject. Academic coaches work one on one with students to clarify priorities and set reasonable milestones for success. We share appropriate strategies, academic learning tools, and resources to enable students to meet their potential. Our academic coaches will work with students to:
- Set semester and yearly goals.
- Hold students accountable.
- Develop strategies.
- Manage academic and social stress.
- Find and use academic resources.
- Instill successful academic habits
- Boost academic confidence.