A safe and fun online learning environment for students doing e-learning or enrolled in virtual schools.
The students that are interested in this program normally comes from four groups.
Some parents and students may have experienced concerns and frustrations with some of the traditional public schools. They are unable to afford private school and have had few options before BEST Skills Academy. Parents and the staff at BEST work together to help the student achieve their goals and succeed in their education. Students are not left behind and do not have to learn at a pace that is not suited to them Our students look forward to arriving each day to work with educators who challenges and motivate them to do their best in school and life. They are able to interact and work with other students have similar academic goals. We have found that many times, the discontented students we encountered have not felt seen or heard in their current schools and feel as if they do not matter. At BEST we work with our students to make sure they are getting the support and guidance that they need in order to succeed in a positive and motivating environment.
Home Schooled Students:
Parents and students who enjoy the flexibility and customization of home school but miss socialization and accountability enjoy the structure of the BEST Virtual Program. Home School parents maintain flexibility and oversight while giving their students the accountability and structure that our educators provide. Parents are able to supplement their student’s learning with our curriculum as they see fit.
Dual Enrollment Students:
Students who want to get an early start in college can participate in Dual Enrollment. BEST can guide students through high school and college courses simultaneously. This allows students to earn high school and college credit at the same time. The students have the flexibility to take college classes online or in person.
Today, student athletes are more driven and focused on achieving their athletic goals, whether their goal is a college athletic scholarship or aspirations of becoming a professional in their sport. Our condensed school day along with the flexibility to accommodate travel schedules, allows students to focus on both school and training without hindering their academic performance.
We Will Provide
- A structured area for learning
- A commitment to ensure areas are disinfected and ready for use
- A commitment to observe prescribed child safety policies and procedures.
- Student must be self-motivated and be able to work independently.
- Students will need to bring their own lunch and snacks
- Students must bring their Chromebook and all academic materials required for their classes.
- This program is based on a month to month enrollment.
- A monthly payment must be made before students start.
- Payment for the Virtual Program are due by close of business on the last business day of the month for the following month.
- The payment is to reserve your child’s space in the program.